Apply now for the 2017 scholarship
It's easy to apply. Simply tell us in 150 words or less why you want to pursue a career in nursing.
- Applicant must be a student who is enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited LVN/LPN, RN degree (ADN or BSN), diploma, or RN-to-BSN program
- Applicant must begin classes no later than Jan. 31, 2017.
- Enrollment may be full-time or part-time.
- Applicant's educational program must be located within the 50 U.S. states.
- 5. Application must be submitted by 11:59 pm Pacific Time, March 10, 2017.
The winner of the $2000 scholarship will be announced by June 30, 2017.
To be eligible for consideration, please complete the entire application.
Notification of Selection:
Individuals selected for awards will be notified by e-mail by June 30, 2017. Awardees will be required to submit a signed Authorization to Release Information form, Publicity Release form, Consent to Photograph form, Statement of Enrollment Certification, a digital photo of themselves, and a W-9 form (for tax reporting purposes). Cherokee Uniforms will promote scholarship recipients on its websites, in the media and in social media.
The A Nurse I Am Scholarship provides $2,000 for use toward paying tuition, fees and any other school-related expenses.
Applicants must submit the completed online application and essay by 11:59 pm Pacific Time, March 10, 2017.